Please visit our links above and donate what you can to these Organizations. The Men and Women of our Military services deserve nothing but the absolute best for their sacrifices. THANK YOU!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Here we go!


After a wonderful St Pattrick's Day weekend in Atlanta with Family and friends I am being poured onto the trail in a few hours so here we go.  Despite the fact the Vicki has unfortunately had to go back to the UK briefly, the boys and I are VERY excited to be on are way knowing "Troggy" will be joining us as soon as possible.  I, with Vicki's help, will post photos and updates as we go.  I will only have my phone on in the morning and evening to conserve the "juice".  No post in an evening means no signal so pretty easy.  Thank you everyone who has already donated and for your wonderful "happy trails" messages. Im off!    

No comments:

Post a Comment