Please visit our links above and donate what you can to these Organizations. The Men and Women of our Military services deserve nothing but the absolute best for their sacrifices. THANK YOU!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 3 21 March 24.3 of 2184 complete

Day 3 8.5 miles Lance Creek Campsite. Today was a good day! Only two smallish mountains to climb so seemed a walk in the parked compared to yesterday. I also realize that my kit and my body of come to an agreement...my left boot and foot are still in negotiations  but my shoulders and backpack have come to a very agreeable compromise. Is does not hurt that I have less food and weight but I think everything is getting broken in nicely. The boys are having no issue with their packs and are loving it. Everyone loves them which is a big relief. Tomorrow we head  into Neels Gap for resupply, laundry and a shower...baby wipes can only do so much

1 comment:

  1. Am glad to hear a shower for the body is just around the bend!

    ReplyDelete